Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 236

Thread: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

  1. #81
    Inactive Member Ennis_Del_Mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2006
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    and he gave us the greatest gift of all. Love.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    And i think him for it every day Jack!
    J.T&E.D.M.
    Gettin Down on the Farm

    [img]http://www.princesse2907.kokoom.com/images/sexy-cowboy-noiretblanc.jpg[/img]

  2. #82
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I believe there is a God too a right and just God. Who gave us laws and commandments to live by. Whether we believe in those laws or commandments is up to the individuals themself. I don't believe anyone is born gay, it is a choice. And along with our choices come consequences. I also don't believe you can be a christian and be gay. God says it is an abomination, in other words it is a sin that can send your soul to hell. That is what I believe the Bible teaches. No we cannot just live any life and expect God to let us on into heaven. Revelation talks about the gates of hell has widen and the road of righteousness is straight and narrow. It also talks about even preachers preaching the gospel yet living a sinful life and once in judgement amens his own damnation. Now none of this means anything to someone who don't believe in the bible and that is fine with me, we all have our own belief. But if anyone believes in the Bible then it teaches us to abstain from sin and if we willingly know something is wrong then we must repent or we will die lost in our sins and therefore cast into hell fire. I do not live the christian life, I once did but fell back into sin. I do believe in God and the Bible and believe every word it says is true. So in my eyes I am no better than any other sinner in the world right now. But to say you are a christian and can still live any life and goto heaven then that is the blind leading the blind straight to hell.

  3. #83
    Inactive Member JackTwist's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2006
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Was that for me? Its a good post, if its what you believe.

    Though if you read the first line in my last post I stated I am not christian nor believe that the bible is true.

    Though I dont put that on everyone else, people can believe what they wanna believe. God also gave us that right, a free spirt, a beautiful mind to question everything.

  4. #84
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    You and I both have a right to believe what ever we want. We are all born with a free will so I agree with you on that. I don't agree in homosexuality but I don't hate anyone who is gay.

  5. #85
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    This is to no one just my thoughts on it.

    One thing some havent' considered. Who keeps the population going?
    I've never seen a man have a baby other than on a movie. And never knew of a woman getting pregnant without a man's sperm.
    And not to appaul anyone. But the gay thing and bi thing is more popular in this area then even some would think or believe. I know it certainly shocked me about some figures i was given. I wouldn't of thought.
    So i would guess it would be up to the lesbians, who married to want to or not want to, keep the population going? And they could go get the sperm at a gay sperm bank?
    That's all i am really saying. You don't change the whole structure of how things work and justify it, morally, religiously or legally.
    That is a lot of the problem now. We have opened the door to anything is acceptable. We have already taken away more real values out of this country than every before.
    Who ever thought schools would even consider the idea of taking the role of a parent and handing out condoms?
    Problem parents forgot to be parents and someone had to do it. To keep teen girls from becoming mothers.
    I guess i am just rambling but maybe some will see what i am saying.
    We can keep justifying ourselves to anything as long as we want to allow it. And sooner or later we and scoiety as a whole will accept it.
    But later when those who have it their way, begin to complain about others who are asking to make a change should they? I mean they got it their way.
    Believe me it offends me to hear that you can't say the pledge of alliance without leaving out the word God. Is that right? Honestly? Was this nation not founded on religious freedoms, not all but it was a big part of it.
    But back to the subject. When Tom can have a child and Shelly don't have to have a sperm bank to get pregnant. Theh i will think gay marriage is ok, and sound and blessed of God. Which isn't to big today. Just using the word God anymore you have to watch yourself. And im not as religious as i use to be. But i have read the Book.
    Sometimes i think this nation just needs to wake up. Cause as the country song goes. If you don't stand something. You will fall for anything. And we've fell a long ways already.

  6. #86
    Inactive Member Herbie_Husker's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    259
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    We could arrest homosexuals and stop the spread of aids which would preserve our country because it wouldn't to the straights. Actually I am not a hunter and the bible doesn't speak out against that actually.
    Go Huskers!

  7. #87
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    my beliefs are that being a gay lesbian person is wrong and you will go to hell but that is my beliefs....and you all live the way you want to and believe what you want to and i respect that...i just think it is sick and how do some people see it being beautiful...i mean a man and woman having sex is beautiful but guy and guy...and girl on girl(use to be beautiful to me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] but know i think it is nasty
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  8. #88
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    hahaha just because you have gay sex doesnt mean you get aids

    and LPDFTBL...what?? we're not talking everyone becoming homosexual...just like back in the day on the issue of letting black people vote, they didnt say "if we let them vote, then everyone will become black"

    so you actually think that Jesus would be sitting up in that stand with you sippin a beer and then when that buck comes and you are ready to shoot, Jesus would take the gun and shoot it right between the eyes??

    hahaha God condones hunting, that's funny
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  9. #89
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    how could you arrest homosexuals? i mean really? you see two guys hug and you put cuffs on them? you see two guys talking at a bar?

    What about Magic Johnson? was he gay?

    As for hunting, if you wanna hunt, hunt. I hunt, killed two this past year, and I go to church on Sundays. I don't think God will hold that against me, especially since we ended up giving most of the meat to a family in need. I know there is the whole WWJD, and I am a God fearing Christian myself, yet I do alot of stuff Jesus wouldn't. No Jesus prob would not kill a deer, but he also wouldn't try to hit on [insert hot chicks name here] if he saw her out one night. Nor would Jesus stay up all night when he should be studying Biology, just to play some Madden. But to each his own, you have an educated opinion, and I have mine. So agree to disagree.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  10. #90
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    The statements about hunting from you gcdevil22 really piss me off the majority of the time, seems you like to portray hunters as rednecked, crook-toothed, skoal dippin, beer drinkin, cousin lovers who kill em just for the heck of it, you ever think that some people actually eat the meat, and as MG said, my family actually gives meat away to the needy as well man. So am i going to hell because i killed a few deer in my life? Some squirrel and rabbit?
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •